Wednesday, January 04, 2006

January 4th.

I fucking feel like quiting school, for real. Something is wrong. No one is there to correct it. Im just gonna watch and not do anything about it. FUCK, Something's wrong! Very wrong for so long! How i wish i had someone to talked to right now, sigh, its been a such a long time since i had a heart to heart talk with someone, I just dont see anyone being there. How i wish you are by my side now, I miss you mom.=( Sigh.

I'll Be Missing You.

When it's real feelings hard to conceal
Can't imagine all the pain I feel
Give anything to hear half your breath.

Thinking of the day
When you went away
What a life to take
What a bond to break
I'll be missing you.

It's kinda hard wit you not around
Know you in Heaven smilin' down
Watching us while we pray for you
Everyday we pray for you.


Part of the song -I Need an Angel.

I'm carrying a load that's too heavy for me
Have nowhere to go so I'm down on my knees
I'm trying to see the forest, but there's this one tree
Can't understand why I'm sinking so deep.

Im out! The thin line is seriously about to snap anytime soon. Lets just hope i wont break down in tears once more. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home